Emily A. Kaller, a partner in the firm’s Litigation Department, will be a panelist for a discussion on “The Business of Women in the Law” on Wednesday, May 31, 2023 from 5:30pm – 7:30pm. The program will be hosted by the Middlesex County Bar Association at Gabriele’s Restaurant in Piscataway.
The agenda for this presentation will address the following topics:
- Considerations for opening your own practice: best practices for marketing and business development
- Transition from lawyer to business owner: building your network, office & staff
- Knowing your worth and asking for it
- Building and maintaining your public image with clients and colleagues
- Creating your mark on the practice – participating in bar associations
- Achieving work-Life balance as a female attorney
Ms. Kaller is Immediate Past Chair of the NJSBA LGBTQ Rights Section and a past President of Trial Attorneys of New Jersey. Her practice focuses on commercial litigation, including the prosecution and defense of financing, credit and other banking matters, contract disputes including those arising under licensing and asset sale agreements, environmental contamination contribution actions, and complex litigation.
Additional program details and registration on the MCBA website.