Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP is pleased to announce that 10 of its partners rank among the top attorneys in New Jersey as listed in Chambers USA - America’s Leading Lawyers for Business 2010. The following partners are listed as leading individuals: Paul A. Rowe in Litigation: General Commercial; W. Raymond Felton and Alan E. Davis in Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions; Martin E. Dollinger, Robert C. Schachter, Thomas J. Denitzio, Jr. and Christine F. Li in Real Estate; and Douglas K. Wolfson, Robert S. Goldsmith and Meryl A. G. Gonchar in Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use.
Since 1999, Chambers and Partners, the London-based publisher of the renowned guides to the legal profession worldwide – Chambers Global and Chambers UK – has been researching the US legal profession, identifying the leading lawyers and law firms through interviews with thousands of lawyers and their clients. Their researchers held in-depth interviews across the United States with clients and attorneys to research the strengths and reputations of the country’s attorneys. The guide ranks law firms and attorneys based on certain qualities: technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by clients.
In 2010 Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP celebrates its 96th year of building business in New Jersey. The firm has over 100 attorneys in four main practice departments: Litigation; Real Estate; Corporate; and Tax, Trusts and Estates. The firm has offices located in Woodbridge and Roseland, New Jersey. For more information, call Erin P. Faltin at 732-549-5600 or visit the firm's web site at www.greenbaumlaw.com.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Construction Contracting & Risk Management Practice Group
- Construction Disputes Practice Group
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development Practice Group
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events