Andrea J. Sullivan, a partner in the Litigation Department of Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP’s Woodbridge office, was installed as Treasurer of the Middlesex County Bar Association (MCBA) at the group’s Annual Installation of Officers & Trustees Dinner in May.
Also in May, Ms. Sullivan participated at the New Jersey State Bar Association’s Annual Meeting, speaking at a seminar on “Probate Litigation 2012: Planning and Trial Techniques.”
Ms. Sullivan's practice includes commercial litigation, estate litigation and matrimonial law. She is finely attuned to the financial and competitive practices that make companies and individuals successful in business and in the professional world. She represents professionals such as accountants, lawyers, and dentists in various types of actions from professional malfeasance to claims of fraud and attorneys in cases of alleged professional malpractice.
Ms. Sullivan is the 2010 recipient of the Robert J. Cirafasi Chancery Practice Award from the MCBA, serves as Chair of the MCBA Chancery Settlement Program and is a member of the MCBA Chancery Practice Committee. She is a Past President of the Middlesex County Bar Foundation and the Chair of its Finance Committee and a member of the Scholarship Committee. She is also the Immediate Past President of the Board of Trustees of Central Jersey Legal Services.
Ms. Sullivan was selected as one of NJBIZ magazine's Top 50 Women in Business in 2010. She serves on the steering committee of our firm’s Women’s Leadership Forum.
Director of Business Development
Erin P. Faltin
Assistant Director of Marketing
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Construction Contracting & Risk Management Practice Group
- Construction Disputes Practice Group
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development Practice Group
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events