Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Network has announced the addition of our partner Ann M. Waeger to its 2012 Board of Directors. Ms. Waeger replaces board member and fellow attorney Heidi Timken, who resigned from the board due to unexpected work-related conflicts.
Ms. Waeger served on the CREW Network Board of Directors in 2010 and 2011, and was selected by the Nominating Committee as an alternate director in the event of an unexpected vacancy. She is currently serving as Chair of CREW Network’s Chapter Communications Task Force and is a Past Chair of the group’s Member Education Committee. On the local chapter level, she is a past President and former Director of ICREW NJ.
As a member of our firm’s Real Estate Department, Ms. Waeger counsels clients on industrial and commercial real estate and business transactions, with a focus on the role of environmental insurance policies as a risk management tool.
CREW Network supports the achievements of women in the commercial real estate industry by focusing on four key initiatives: business development, leadership development, industry research and career outreach. The organization’s 8,000 members represent are located in 74 major markets across North America. Additional information is available at www.crewnetwork.org.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Construction Contracting & Risk Management Practice Group
- Construction Disputes Practice Group
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development Practice Group
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events