Barry S. Goodman, a partner in the Litigation Department of Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP, was recently appointed Chairman of the Quality Committee of the Hunterdon Healthcare System. Mr. Goodman is also a trustee of the Hunterdon Healthcare System and the Hunterdon Medical Center.
Mr. Goodman, chair of the Real Estate Brokerage Practice Group, concentrates his practice in real estate and real estate brokerage issues, as well as antitrust suits, corporate shareholders’ and partnership disputes and municipal law.
Mr. Goodman is currently General Counsel and past president of the United Way of Hunterdon County and General Counsel to the New Jersey Association of REALTORS®. He is the recipient of the 2010 Middlesex County Bar Association Lawyer Achievement Award and the 2006 Rutgers University Alumni Meritorious Service Award. He also has been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers - New Jersey Edition in the real estate practice area in 2011 and is a former member of the New Jersey Supreme Court Professional Responsibility Rules Committee and a former chair of the Interest on Lawyers’ Trust Accounts (IOLTA) Fund of the Bar of New Jersey.
Mr. Goodman is the author of New Jersey Real Estate Brokerage Law, published by New Jersey Law Journal Books (2010) and is a frequent lecturer to realtor associations on various real estate brokerage issues.
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP has over 100 attorneys in four main practice departments, Litigation, Real Estate, Corporate, and Tax, Trusts and Estates, and 19 practice areas offering comprehensive legal services. The firm has offices located in Woodbridge and Roseland, New Jersey. For more information, call Erin P. Faltin at 732-549-5600 or visit the firm's web site at www.greenbaumlaw.com.
# # #
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Construction Contracting & Risk Management Practice Group
- Construction Disputes Practice Group
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development Practice Group
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events