Barry S. Goodman, a partner in the Litigation Department of Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP’s Woodbridge office, was recently elected Vice Chairman of the Hunterdon Medical Center Board of Trustees. Mr. Goodman also serves on the Hunterdon Healthcare System Board of Trustees and is Chairman of its Quality Committee.
Mr. Goodman is chair of the firm’s Real Estate Brokerage Practice Group. He focuses his practice in real estate and real estate brokerage issues, as well as antitrust suits, corporate shareholders’ and partnership disputes and municipal law. He is the author of the book, New Jersey Real Estate Brokerage Law, published by New Jersey Law Journal Books, and is a frequent lecturer on real estate brokerage topics.
Mr. Goodman serves as General Counsel to the New Jersey Association of REALTORS®. He is also General Counsel and past president of the United Way of Hunterdon County and a former Chair of the Interest on Lawyers’ Trust Accounts (IOLTA) Fund of the Bar of New Jersey. Mr. Goodman is the recipient of the 2010 Middlesex County Bar Association Lawyer Achievement Award and of the 2006 Rutgers University Alumni Meritorious Service Award.
Director of Business Development
Erin P. Faltin
Assistant Director of Marketing
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Alternative Energy & Sustainable Development
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Cannabis Industry
- Community Association
- Condemnation & Eminent Domain
- Corporate & International Human Rights Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Law
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- White Collar Defense
- News & Events