Emily A. Kaller, a partner in the Litigation Department at Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP was recently appointed to the New Jersey Supreme Court Committee on Women in the Courts for its 2010-2012 term. The Committee is charged with monitoring the Judiciary’s progress in achieving gender fairness in the New Jersey courts and making recommendations to the court to effectuate the goal of eliminating any existing gender bias.
Ms. Kaller's practice focuses on federal and state complex commercial litigation and appeals including class actions, banking matters, environmental matters, and estate litigation. Her work in chancery practice includes litigating claims for injunctive relief in the business context.
Ms. Kaller serves a Chair of the Greenbaum Women's Leadership Forum and Co-Chair of the Financial Women’s Association New Jersey Committee.
Ms. Kaller received her B.A. from The New School for Social Research and her J.D., with high honors, from Rutgers University School of Law.
In 2010 Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP celebrates its 96th year of building business in New Jersey. The firm has over 100 attorneys in four main practice departments, Litigation, Real Estate, Corporate, and Tax, Trusts and Estates, and 19 practice areas offering comprehensive legal services. The firm has offices located in Woodbridge and Roseland, New Jersey. For more information, call Erin P. Faltin at 732-549-5600 or visit the firm's web site at www.greenbaumlaw.com.
# # #
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Cannabis Industry
- Community Association
- Construction Contracting & Risk Management
- Construction Disputes
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events