On May 3, 2011, GRS&D will hold its Fifth Annual Real Estate Conference at the Woodbridge Hilton from 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. with co-sponsor New Jersey & Company magazine. The Conference will address how profitability can be derived from sustainable design in the built and new development environments.
Two keynote speakers will highlight the program. Caren S. Franzini, CEO of the Economic Development Authority will discuss NJEDA’s programs and incentives that support sustainable design profitability. The second keynote speaker, Jennifer Senick, Executive Director of the Rutgers Center for Green Building, Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy at Rutgers will discuss macro trends in sustainable design and development including the introduction of green building codes, the economics of green building and being “green” in the life cycle of assets. Ms Senick will also discuss how sustainability in design, construction and operation will impact valuation, underwriting and financing.
Two panel discussions will follow, each adding insight and information. The first panel, “Implementation, Financial Issues and New Energy Plan” will include: Adam J. Zellner, President, Greener by Design, Michael Fabrizio, Managing Partner, Quantum Clean Energy Solutions, and Mitchell Frumkin, PE, RS, CGP, President, Kipcon, Inc. The second panel, entitled “NJDEP Reforms Update" will include NJ Senator Bob Smith, Chair of the Environment and Energy Committee, Mark J. Pedersen, Acting Director, Division of Land Use Regulation, and Jorge Berkowitz, Ph.D., LSRP, Langan Engineering & Environmental Services.
For information and registration contact Erin Faltin: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Construction Contracting & Risk Management Practice Group
- Construction Disputes Practice Group
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development Practice Group
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events