Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP is pleased to announce that Irene Hsieh has joined the firm as an Associate in the Litigation Department. Ms. Hsieh will be based in the firm’s Woodbridge office.
Ms. Hsieh served as a summer associate at the firm in 2011. She concentrates her practice in commercial litigation, and has experience in trust and estate litigation, employment law, CERCLA litigation, and white collar litigation.
Ms. Hsieh is a summa cum laude graduate of Rutgers College, Rutgers University and received her J.D. from Columbia Law School. While attending law school, she was a member of The Columbia Journal of European Law (2010-2011) and was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar. She also served as a legal intern for the New Jersey Institute for Social Justice in 2010.
Director of Business Development
Erin P. Faltin
Assistant Director of Marketing
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Cannabis Industry
- Community Association
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Law
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events