Andrea J. Sullivan, a partner in the Woodbridge office of Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith, Ravin, Davis & Himmel LLP, was recently appointed treasurer of the Middlesex County Bar Foundation. She also serves on the Finance and Scholarship Committees of the Foundation.
Sullivan, a member of the firm’s Litigation Department, concentrates her practice in commercial litigation and matrimonial law. She is a trustee of the Middlesex County Bar Association and also serves as chair of the Chancery Practice Committee and Women’s Law Section for the Association. She serves as president of the Board of Trustees of Central Jersey Legal Services Corporation.
Sullivan is a graduate of Mount Holyoke College and received her law degree from Rutgers University School of Law - Newark.
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith, Ravin, Davis & Himmel LLP has offices located in Woodbridge and Roseland, New Jersey. For more information, call 732-549-5600 or visit the firm’s web site at www.greenbaumlaw.com.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Alternative Energy & Sustainable Development
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Cannabis Industry
- Community Association
- Condemnation & Eminent Domain
- Corporate & International Human Rights Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Law
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- White Collar Defense
- News & Events