Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP is proud to announce that it was named to the 2011-2012 “Best Law Firms” publication published by U.S. News and Best Lawyers. The firm was ranked as a National First Tier Best Law Firm in the area of Land Use & Zoning Law. This marks the second edition of this highly-anticipated annual analysis.
The firm has three partners listed in the Land Use & Zoning Law practice area in The Best Lawyers in America: Meryl A.G. Gonchar, who serves as chair of the firm’s Land Use Practice Group and Wendell A. Smith and Dean A. Gaver, both members of the Land Use Practice Group
For nearly 100 years GRS&D has earned the trust of clients by helping them succeed in their business and personal lives in New Jersey. While the firm serves large regional, national and multi-national clients doing business in New Jersey, the firm has a mid-market business focus. GRS&D has handled some of the very largest business and real estate transactions in the state. Likewise, the Litigation Department has handled major cases for New Jersey, regional and national clients, in state and federal courts, before administrative and regulatory agencies, and arbitrators and mediators. Firm attorneys also represent individuals in tax and estate planning and family law matters.
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP has over 100 attorneys in four main practice departments, Litigation, Real Estate, Corporate, and Tax, Trusts and Estates, and 19 practice areas offering comprehensive legal services. The firm has offices located in Woodbridge and Roseland, New Jersey. For more information, call Erin P. Faltin at 732-549-5600 or visit the firm's web site at www.greenbaumlaw.com.
# # #
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Construction Contracting & Risk Management Practice Group
- Construction Disputes Practice Group
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development Practice Group
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events