Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP announces the formation of the Redevelopment Practice Group. The group was formed to provide specialized services to developers, landowners, and municipal governments in response to New Jersey’s Smart Growth and redevelopment initiatives.
Partner Robert S. Goldsmith is chair of the new practice group. Other attorneys in the practice group include Partners Dean A. Gaver, Alan S. Naar, Kenneth T. Bills, and Marc D. Policastro; Counsel Steven Firkser; and Associates Michele Gibson, Robert Beckelman and Jennifer J. McDermott. Members of the practice group have more than 30 years of experience needed to address complex real estate transactions, land use issues, construction and environmental issues, and litigation matters.
Goldsmith concentrates his practice in redevelopment and has been involved in numerous downtown redevelopment projects. He has broad experience in complex commercial litigation, construction litigation and appellate work. He serves as special redevelopment counsel to numerous municipalities and developers in regard to complex, mixed-use redevelopment projects. Goldsmith is president of Downtown New Jersey and a member of its Executive Committee. He also serves on the New Jersey Committee of the Regional Plan Association. Mr. Goldsmith has developed and currently teaches a new course in redevelopment law at Rutgers Law School, Newark. He frequently lectures on downtown redevelopment and revitalization issues.
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP has offices located in Woodbridge and Roseland, New Jersey. For more information, call 732-549-5600 or visit the firm's web site at www.greenbaumlaw.com.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Construction Contracting & Risk Management Practice Group
- Construction Disputes Practice Group
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development Practice Group
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events