Stacy M. Manobianca, a Litigation associate in the Roseland office of the law firm Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP, was recently installed as Chair of the Essex County Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division at the Association’s Annual Dinner on April 26.
Ms. Manobianca is a member of the firm’s Product Liability Practice Group. She concentrates her practice in complex product liability litigation involving motor vehicle manufacturers, premises liability and asbestos litigation.
Ms. Manobianca serves as Co-Chair of Essex County Law Day. She is a former law clerk of the Honorable Eugene J. Codey, Jr., Presiding Judge, Civil Division, Superior Court of New Jersey.
Ms. Manobianca is a graduate of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and received her J.D., cum laude, from Seton Hall University School of Law.
In 2010 Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP celebrates its 96th year of building business in New Jersey. The firm has over 100 attorneys in four main practice departments: Litigation; Real Estate; Corporate; and Tax, Trusts and Estates. The firm has offices located in Woodbridge and Roseland, New Jersey. For more information, call Erin P. Faltin at 732-549-5600 or visit the firm's web site at www.greenbaumlaw.com.
# # #
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development Practice Group
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events