Barry S. Goodman, a partner in the Woodbridge office of Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith, Ravin, Davis & Himmel LLP, has been elected to the Board of Trustees of the Hunterdon Medical Center.
Goodman is a partner in the firm’s Litigation Department and handles a diverse range of commercial litigation, with particular emphasis on complex matters and a concentration in real estate and real estate brokerage issues, as well as antitrust suits and corporate shareholders’ and partnership disputes. He is the immediate past president of the Rutgers-Newark Law School Alumni Association and of the United Way of Hunterdon County. He is also a trustee of the Hunterdon Healthcare System and the Trial Lawyers of New Jersey.
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith, Ravin, Davis & Himmel LLP has offices located in Woodbridge and Roseland. For more information, call 732-549-5600 or visit the firm’s web site at www.greenbaumlaw.com.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Law
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events