The Woodbridge law firm of Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith, Ravin, Davis & Himmel LLP represented Amboy Plaza Holding LLC, of Delaware, and its wholly owned subsidiary, Amboy Plaza Realty LLC, of New York, in its acquisition from Amboy Realty, Inc., a subsidiary of Citicorp Real Estate, Inc., of Amboy Plaza shopping center at 6400 Amboy Road on Staten Island in Richmond County, New York, and in connection with financing obtained from Citigroup Global Markets Realty Corporation.
Greenbaum attorneys representing Amboy Plaza as purchaser and borrower were Martin E. Dollinger, Steven C. Delinko, H.B. Hander and G. Daniel Nider. Amboy Realty, Inc. was represented by Weil Gotshal & Manges, LLP and Citigroup Global Markets Realty Corp. was represented by Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP.
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith, Ravin, Davis & Himmel LLP has offices located in Woodbridge and Roseland, New Jersey. For more information, call 732-549-5600 or visit the firm’s web site at www.greenbaumlaw.com.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Law
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events