Barry S. Goodman, a partner in the Woodbridge office of Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith, Ravin, Davis & Himmel LLP, has been elected as Treasurer of the Interest On Lawyers’ Trust Accounts (IOLTA) Fund of the Bar of New Jersey. The IOLTA Fund provides funding for civil legal services to the poor, projects to improve the administration of justice, and education of lay persons in law-related areas.
Goodman is a partner in the firm’s Litigation Department and handles a diverse range of commercial litigation, with particular emphasis on complex matters and a concentration in real estate and real estate brokerage issues, as well as antitrust suits and corporate shareholders’ and partnership disputes. He is the president of the Rutgers-Newark Law School Alumni Association, a past-president of the United Way of Hunterdon County, a trustee of the Hunterdon Healthcare System, which includes the Hunterdon Medical Center, and a trustee of the Trial Lawyers of New Jersey.
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith, Ravin, Davis & Himmel LLP has offices located in Woodbridge and Roseland, New Jersey. For more information, call 732-549-5600 or visit the firm’s web site at www.greenbaumlaw.com.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Law
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events