The law firm of Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP announces that Gregg H. Hilzer and Jeanette Tanner have joined the firm as associates and will reside in the firm’s Roseland office.
Hilzer is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Department. Prior to joining the firm, he served as an associate at Riker, Danzig, Scherer, Hyland and Perretti LLP. He also served as a law clerk to the Honorable David B. Rand, Morris County Court, Family Division. A graduate, cum laude, of Lehigh University, Hilzer received his law degree from The Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law. He is admitted to practice in New Jersey, New York and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Tanner is also a member of the firm’s Litigation Department. Prior to joining the firm, she served as a law clerk at Shearman & Sterling LLP in New York. She also served as a judicial extern for The Honorable Barrington D. Parker, United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, New York. A graduate of Manhattanville College, Tanner received her law degree, summa cum laude, from Pace University School of Law. She is admitted to practice in New Jersey and is pending admittance in New York.
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP has offices located in Woodbridge and Roseland, New Jersey. For more information, call 732-549-5600 or visit the firm's web site at www.greenbaumlaw.com.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Construction Contracting & Risk Management Practice Group
- Construction Disputes Practice Group
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development Practice Group
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events