John D. North, a partner in the Litigation Department of Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP’s Woodbridge office, was installed on October 4, 2012 as President of the Trial Attorneys of New Jersey (TANJ). The mission of TANJ is to preserve and improve the Civil and Criminal Justice System in New Jersey.
Mr. North focuses his practice in commercial litigation, construction litigation and in professional liability and negligence matters. He has tried numerous jury and non-jury cases in state and federal courts. He has tried over 60 jury cases to verdict, including significant cases in the fields of banking, insurance, legal malpractice, medical malpractice, products liability, and construction. While he primarily handles defensive litigation, Mr. North also maintains a personal injury practice limited to significant injuries and complex liability issues.
Mr. North is a Fellow of both the American College of Trial Lawyers and the Litigation Counsel of America. He is Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV® Preeminent and was selected as Best Lawyers' 2013 Woodbridge "Lawyer of the Year" in Bet-the-Company Litigation.
Director of Business Development
Erin P. Faltin
Assistant Director of Marketing
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Alternative Energy & Sustainable Development
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Cannabis Industry
- Community Association
- Condemnation & Eminent Domain
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Law
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events