Paul A. Rowe, Chairman of Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis, will be honored by The Metro New Jersey Region of AJC with its prestigious National Judge Learned Hand Award on Thursday, May 30, 2013 at 6:30 pm at the Hilton at Short Hills.
The National Judge Learned Hand Award was established by AJC in 1964 to honor the memory of Judge Learned Hand, whose legacy encompasses his decisions in over 2000 cases throughout the course of his career. The annual award is bestowed upon leaders in the legal profession in recognition of excellence and significant contributions to the legal profession.
Mr. Rowe has been a leading presence in New Jersey’s legal community throughout his distinguished career. His experience encompasses sophisticated and complex litigation, partnership and corporate disputes, antitrust, intellectual property, stock fraud, construction, complex chancery litigation, and high profile matrimonial matters.
Mr. Rowe is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, the International Academy of Trial Lawyers, and the American Bar Foundation. Best Lawyers in America designated him as its 2011 Bet-the-Company Litigator of the Year and 2013 Lawyer of the Year in Appellate Practice. In 2012 and 2013, Mr. Rowe received the greatest number of points for peer votes cast for New Jersey Super Lawyers. He is listed in Chambers USA - America’s Leading Business Lawyers and in the International Who’s Who of Commercial Litigation. Mr. Rowe is the author of “New Jersey Business Litigation” and co-author of “Guidebook to Chancery Practice in New Jersey."
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Construction Contracting & Risk Management Practice Group
- Construction Disputes Practice Group
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development Practice Group
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events