Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith, Ravin, Davis & Himmel LLP announces that Steven Nudelman has been appointed to the Executive Committee of the New Jersey State Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division (YLD). Nudelman is an associate of the firm in its Litigation Department.
The YLD organizes and promotes activities that are of assistance to new lawyers in the practice of law and encourages pro bono and community service involvement by all new lawyers. Nudelman is editor of the American Bar Association (ABA) Young Lawyers Division LSOC Newsletter and a contributing editor of the New Jersey chapter of CPI LienLaw Online (Construction Publications, Inc. 2004). He also serves as an attorney-judge for the finals of the ABA Negotiations Competition and Northeast Regional semifinals of the ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition. He is a graduate of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, cum laude, and received his law degree from Brooklyn Law School, cum laude.
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith, Ravin, Davis & Himmel LLP has offices located in Woodbridge and Roseland, New Jersey. For more information, call 732-549-5600 or visit the firm’s web site at www.greenbaumlaw.com.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Law
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events