Steven Nudelman, an associate in the Woodbridge office of Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP, has been re-appointed to the Executive Committee of the New Jersey State Bar Association Young Lawyers Division as a Member-at-Large for 2005-2006. The Division organizes and promotes activities that are of assistance to new lawyers in the practice of law and encourages pro bono and community service involvement by all new lawyers.
Nudelman, a member of the firm’s Litigation Department, concentrates his practice in complex construction litigation, title insurance defense litigation and general commercial litigation. He is a certified New Jersey Delegate to the Assembly of the ABA Young Lawyers Division for 2004 and 2005. Nudelman regularly judges the national finals of the ABA Law Student Division Negotiations Competition and northeast regional semifinals of the ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition in New York City. He is a graduate, cum laude, of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and received his law degree, cum laude, from Brooklyn Law School.
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP has offices located in Woodbridge and Roseland, New Jersey. For more information, call 732-549-5600 or visit the firm's web site at www.greenbaumlaw.com.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development Practice Group
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events