Steven Nudelman, an associate in the Woodbridge office of Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP, has received a 2006 APEX Award for Publication Excellence in Feature Series Writing for his three-part article, “A Primer on Liability for Plumbing Professionals,” published in the March/April 2005, July/August 2005 and January/February 2006 issues of Plumbing Systems & Design. Awards in the annual APEX competition for communications professionals are based on excellence in editorial content, graphic design and the success of the entry in achieving overall communications effectiveness and excellence.
Nudelman, a member of the firm’s Litigation Department, concentrates his practice in complex construction litigation, title insurance defense litigation and general commercial litigation. He is co-author of the New Jersey chapter of CPI LienLaw Online (Construction Publications, Inc. 2006) and frequently lectures to construction professionals and trade groups on contracting issues, lien rights and other construction claims topics. He is a graduate, cum laude, of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and received his law degree, cum laude, from Brooklyn Law School, where he received the American Jurisprudence Award in Legal Writing.
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP has offices located in Woodbridge and Roseland, New Jersey. For more information, call 732-549-5600 or visit the firm's web site at www.greenbaumlaw.com.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development Practice Group
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events