I approach each matter in a creative but practical manner in order to develop an efficient plan that will achieve an optimal outcome for the client. I enjoy working closely with my clients to understand their business objectives and achieve their goals while reducing their risk.
Ms. Kavendek concentrates her practice in commercial litigation and the representation of clients in general business matters. Her experience includes advising individuals, corporations, small businesses, public entities, condominium associations, landlords, and developers. She has handled matters in federal, state, and municipal courts and before the Office of Administrative Law, has represented clients in trials and appellate proceedings, and has petitioned the New Jersey Supreme Court.
Ms. Kavendek has considerable experience in alternative dispute resolution, motion practice, and oral advocacy. She takes pride in her practical and efficient approach to the resolution of issues on behalf of the firm’s clients.
Honors & Awards
- Ms. Kavendek was the recipient of a Gold Congressional Award
- While attending law school, she received a Faculty Merit Scholarship and an Alumnus First Year Recognition Award
- New Jersey State Bar Association; Cannabis Law Special Committee
More Activities & Experience
- American Bar Association: Young Lawyers Division
- National Baseball Arbitration Competition (2015)
- Moot Court Association, Alternative Dispute Resolution; Founding Member (2014-2015)
Publications & Alerts
- Author, The Positive and Negative Consequences of The European Union Court of Justice’s Amazon Decision onInternational Private Copying and AmericaCatholic University Law Review, Vol. 63, Issue 3, Spring 2014
The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, J.D. cum laude, 2015
George Mason University, B.S. cum laude, 2012
- New Jersey, 2015
- New York, 2016
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2016
- District of Columbia, 2017
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia, 2021