My clients are distinct individuals and my advocacy impacts the rest of their lives. They come to me unsure of the process and their future. My job is to help them navigate through a difficult time while working to ensure optimal results. Although my goal is always to avoid litigation, when necessary I use my extensive trial experience to protect my clients’ and their childrens’ best interests.
Ms. Russell has spent her career zealously advocating for her clients in the practice of family law. Her work encompasses all aspects of family law, including divorce and separation proceedings, domestic partnership disputes, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, custody, parenting time and relocation, child support, spousal support, domestic violence, complex asset valuation and the distribution of property and other marital assets. Ms. Russell handles post-judgment applications for enforcement and/or modification. She litigates, mediates and arbitrates family aw matters, and has been appointed guardian ad litem by the New Jersey Superior Court
Ms. Russell has been selected to serve as a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association Family Law Section Executive Committee.
Honors & Awards
- Listed in Super Lawyers - New Jersey Rising Stars (a Thomson Reuters business) in the Family Law practice area (2010, 2019-present)
- Ms. Russell was Valedictorian of her class at Pace University School of Law, and was a member of the Pace Law Review.
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association; Family Law Section Executive Committee
- Member, Monmouth County Bar Association; Family Law Committee
- Member, Ocean County Bar Association; Family Law Committee
More Activities & Experience
- While attending law school, Ms. Russell served as an extern for The Honorable Barrington D. Parker, Jr., United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, New York
Pace University School of Law, J.D. summa cum laude, 2005
Manhattanville College, B.A., 2002
- New Jersey, 2005
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2005