I truly enjoy the legal process, from uncovering important facts to building supported legal arguments and finally, obtaining favorable results for the client. Effective communication is critical to the success of that process, and to fulfilling the goal of providing robust and goal-oriented representation.
Mr. Horner concentrates his practice in commercial litigation. His work in supporting the firm's representation of clients includes researching legal issues and the drafting of legal memoranda, briefs and motions, as well as assisting in the discovery process. He has gained valuable experience in various areas of the law, including civil and criminal litigation, family law, and personal injury matters.
Honors & Awards
- While attending law school, Mr. Horner served as Staff Editor of the Widener Law Review
- Other law school honors include: Moot Court Honor Society, Academic Success Program Fellow, Recipient of a Dean's Select Scholarship
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Middlesex County Bar Association
- Judicial intern for The Honorable Thomas C. Miller, New Jersey Superior Court, Civil Division (2018)
More Activities & Experience
- Certified legal intern, Chester County (PA) District Attorney's Office (2019 - 2020)
Widener University - Delaware Law School, J.D., 2020
Rutgers University, B.A., 2015
- New Jersey, 2021
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2021
- Former law clerk to The Honorable Gerald J. Council, Superior Court of New Jersey, Middlesex County, Chancery Division, Family Part (2020-2021)