Robert J. Flanagan III, a member of the firm’s Community Association Practice Group, will be on the faculty for the 2018 CAI-NJ High-Rise Summit. The program will be held on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 from 6:00pm – 9:00pm at the Liberty House Restaurant in Liberty State Park, Jersey City.
This informative session will address issues faced by boards, community managers, committees and homeowners in high-rise communities. Topics of discussion will include:
- Making buildings compliant with the unique engineering concerns for high-rises
- The unique legal challenges of high-rises, such as ADA requirements and Fair Housing issues
- Managing the challenges that property managers face in high-rises
- An update on new insurance requirements
- Fire watch and compliance with new ordinances
- Unique issues with water infiltration prevention and remediation in high-rises
Mr. Flanagan concentrates his practice in litigation, including substantial work in all aspects of both state and federal civil and criminal litigation pre-trial, trial, and appellate practice. His experience is focused in the areas of banking and creditors’ rights, white collar criminal defense, landlord-tenant disputes, personal injury, community association law, and commercial litigation. Mr. Flanagan represents several clients in debt collection matters for both consumer and commercial debts, including a large number of condominium homeowner associations.
Additional program details and registration at: https://bit.ly/2JiTgZo