Alan S. Pralgever, a partner in the firm’s Litigation Department, will present a lecture entitled “Recordkeeping Is an Essential Art to Secure Damages” at a January 30, 2014 seminar on “Fundamentals of Construction Contracts in New Jersey: Understanding the Issues.” The program will be presented by Lorman Education Services at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Fairfield, NJ.
Mr. Pralgever has extensive experience in construction law and related areas, representing owners, general contractors, and public institutions such as school boards. He has written and lectured frequently on construction-related topics. His practice also encompasses corporate, partnership and medical practice dissolutions and business disputes. He has handled a wide variety of complex commercial and corporate litigation in state and federal courts, as well as arbitrations. His experience also encompasses employment discrimination matters, wills and estate litigation, divorce matters, and real estate and corporate lending disputes.
To order the CD and manual from this program, click here.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Law
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events