Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP will present the webinar, “Covid and Testing and Mandates, Oh My! - A 2022 Update on the Biden Administration’s Actions, Court Challenges, and Employer Best Practices,” on Thursday, Feburary 10, 2022 from 12:00pm – 1:00pm.
Speakers for this program are:
Vaccine mandates and other requirements related to the pandemic cannot be effectively addressed in a vacuum. They must be considered within the context of other relevant laws, which includes statutes that address discrimination, civil rights, disabilities, and family or medical leave at both the federal and state level. It is important to consider the workplace policies of individual employers as well. Finally, an employer must take steps to ensure that its policies are applied uniformly and consistently throughout its workforce.
Topics to be addressed include:
- The current status of the ETS and a review of other ongoing legal challenges
- Considering vaccine mandates within the context of NJLAD, Title VII, ADEA, and federal and state leave laws
- How an employer’s compliance process and business policies may impact workplace safety and other issues
- The importance of not politicizing employment policies, and the benefits of being perceived as an “employer of choice”
- Tips for employers who seek to assist their employees with managing pandemic-related stress and uncertainty
If you were unable to attend, you can view the Program Recording.