Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP will present the webinar, “Employee Handbooks in 2022: What the Pandemic Has Taught Us,” on Thursday, March 3, 2022 from 12:00pm – 1:00pm.
Speakers for this program are:
|Joel Clymer |
Member, Employment Law Department
The employment law landscape has been changing at warp speed since COVID-19 entered the picture as a national health crisis in 2020. Employers have been confronted with many new legal compliance requirements related to their workforce, while also continuing to manage their businesses through these most difficult of times. This program will focus on employee handbooks as a crucial tool to be used by forward-thinking employers to help navigate the current crisis, avoid legal troubles, and become an “employer of choice” in an evolving work environment.
This webinar will address the following issues:
- Why all employers should have an employee handbook
- What to include in a handbook in light of the pandemic
- Using handbooks as a tool to ensure legal compliance
- How to use a handbook to become an “employer of choice”
- Instituting a periodic review process – the handbook is a living document!
If you were unable to attend, you can view the Program Recording.