John D. North, a partner in the firm’s Litigation Department, will participate in the seminar “Ethics and Social Media: What Attorneys Need to Know,” to be sponsored by the National Business Institute on December 19, 2013 at the Holiday Inn in Toms River, NJ.
Mr. North will speak on the topics of “Advertising and Solicitation Rules in Social Media,” and “Ethical Boundaries of Discovery in Social Media.”
Mr. North focuses his practice in commercial litigation, construction litigation and in professional liability and negligence matters. He has tried numerous jury and non-jury cases in state and federal courts. He has tried over 75 jury cases to verdict, including significant cases in the fields of banking, insurance, legal malpractice, medical malpractice, products liability, and construction. While he primarily handles defensive litigation, Mr. North also maintains a personal injury practice limited to significant injuries and complex liability issues.
Additional program information and registration details are available at www.NBI-SEMS.com.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Alternative Energy & Sustainable Development
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking, Business Financing & Creditors' Rights
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Condemnation & Eminent Domain
- Corporate & International Human Rights Compliance
- Cybersecurity, Privacy & Data Protection
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Law
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate Brokerage
- White Collar Defense
- News & Events