Meryl A.G. Gonchar, Co-Chair of the firm’s Real Estate Department and Chair of the Land Use Practice Group, will serve as a panelist at the New Jersey Planning Conference, sponsored by the American Planning Association New Jersey Chapter. The conference will be held on January 31 and February 1 at the Hyatt Regency in New Brunswick, NJ.
Ms. Gonchar will be a panelist for APA-NJ’s Annual “Land Use Update,” which will present an overview of new developments in the field of land use. Among the issues to be addressed are the first cases dealing with the “time of application” amendment, lingering age-conversion issues and open space/recreation requirements.
Ms. Gonchar's practice encompasses all aspects of land use, zoning and related litigation. She has appeared before planning and zoning boards throughout the state on behalf of property owners and developer clients in connection with all types of residential, commercial, industrial and mixed use projects. She is a frequent lecturer on land use topics.
For more information, visit APA NJ’s website at http://njplanning.org.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Alternative Energy & Sustainable Development
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Cannabis Industry
- Community Association
- Condemnation & Eminent Domain
- Corporate & International Human Rights Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Law
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- White Collar Defense
- News & Events