Greenbaum partners Barry S. Goodman, Thomas J. Denitzio, Jr. and Steven G. Mlenak will present the live webinar “Latest Legal Resources and Forms” for New Jersey real estate brokers.
This program is being offered exclusively to members of New Jersey Realtors® and will be presented on Monday, October 26, 2020 from 2:00pm – 3:00pm.
The agenda for the program is as follows:
- Legal Resource Library – an explanation of submitting, processing and responding to legal questions, as well as how the Legal Resource Library serves as a site for NJ Realtors® members to get their answers to legal questions.
- Seasonal Lease – a review of the terms and definitions in the new seasonal lease, including filling in necessary information and using default provisions, and explaining amenities, exclusions and prohibited items.
- COVID-19 Forms – a discussion of the need for and effect of each of the following new forms:
- Sales Contract Addendum
- Seasonal Lease Addendum
- Sellers’ and Buyers’ Hold Harmless and Release
- Landlords’ and Tenants’ Hold Harmless and Release
- Release by Buyer/Tenant re: Virtual Showing of Property
- Broker Open House Hold Harmless and Release
Mr. Goodman is Chair of the firm’s Real Estate Brokerage Practice Group and is the longtime General Counsel for New Jersey Realtors®. He focuses his practice in commercial litigation, with a particular concentration in real estate and real estate brokerage issues and municipal law. A number of his cases have resulted in published opinions that set precedents in New Jersey.
Mr. Denitzio is co-Chair of the firm’s Real Estate Department. His practice focuses on the sale, acquisition, leasing and mortgage financing of commercial and industrial real estate holdings. He also represents clients in commercial property tax appeals, mortgage foreclosures and workouts, tax sale certificate foreclosures and condemnation valuation hearings.
Mr. Mlenak is a partner in the Real Estate and Redevelopment & Land Use Departments, concentrating in the areas of redevelopment, land use, zoning, and real estate development. His clients include property owners and developers engaged in mixed use, residential, industrial, commercial, office, retail and affordable housing development projects.
New Jersey Realtors® is a leading advocate for the real estate industry and private property owners, providing essential programs and services including government affairs, continuing education, market statistics and other benefits. Comprised of 14 local boards, New Jersey Realtors® has approximately 55,000 members, and is the state arm of the 1 million+ member National Association of Realtors®, the largest trade association in North America. Additional information can be found at the New Jersey Realtors website.