Raymond M. Brown, a partner in the firm’s Litigation Department and chair of the White Collar Defense and Corporate and International Human Rights Compliance Practice Group, will speak at the seminar “Persuading Jurors to Vote for Your Side,” hosted by the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education (NJICLE).
The program will be held on Friday, November 30, 2012, at the New Jersey Law Center. The seminar features a panel of experienced trial lawyers who will speak about the most effective ways to use the evidence and arguments available in your case at a jury trial to achieve a successful verdict.
Mr. Brown is a high profile criminal defense attorney with an international legal practice. He is also a leading figure in a developing area of the law related to the regulation and enforcement of business requirements for human rights compliance. He is host of the Emmy Award-winning New Jersey Network television program "Due Process,” a Visiting Professor and Research Scholar at Seton Hall University School of Law, and the recipient of numerous legal industry accolades. He is also the published author of articles on a variety of legal topics, including human rights due diligence and related issues.
Mr. Brown counsels foreign and domestic multinationals on a broad range of corporate risk management, governance, and transactional issues, and also defends clients in state and federal courts and before administrative tribunals.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Construction Contracting & Risk Management Practice Group
- Construction Disputes Practice Group
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development Practice Group
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events