Robert S. Goldsmith, a partner in Greenbaum’s Real Estate Department and chair of the firm’s Redevelopment Practice Group, will be a panelist at New Jersey Future’s 2013 Redevelopment Forum, scheduled for Friday, March 1 at the Hyatt Hotel in New Brunswick, NJ. He is a Trustee, Board Member and Government Affairs Committee member of New Jersey Future, and a recipient of a 2009 Smart Growth Award from the organization.
Mr. Goldsmith will participate in a panel discussion focused on “Planning and Redevelopment Tools for Rebuilding the Jersey Shore,” which will present an overview of Superstorm Sandy’s impact on the built environment and the opportunities for making communities stronger and safer. The panel will explore the planning and redevelopment tools appropriate for various types and stages of rebuilding, and how they can be applied to address community needs.
Lopa Kolluri, Deputy Chief of Staff, Operations and Strategy, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development will serve as moderator. Other panelists include Mark Mauriello, Director of Environmental Affairs and Planning, Edgewood Properties of Piscataway and M&M Realty Partners (former Commissioner New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection); Kenneth E. Pringle, Managing Partner, Pringle Quinn Anzano PC; and Stanley C. Slachetka AICP, PP, Associate, T & M Associates.
Mr. Goldsmith focuses his practice on redevelopment, transit oriented development, downtown revitalization, green building and public-private partnerships. He also has broad experience in complex commercial litigation, construction litigation and appellate work.
For more information and to register click here: Redevelopment Forum.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Construction Contracting & Risk Management Practice Group
- Construction Disputes Practice Group
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development Practice Group
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events