Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP will present the webinar, “Redevelopment and Related Agreements between Municipalities and Private Parties: An Overview of Public Private Partnerships,” on Wednesday, April 27, 2022, from 12:00pm - 1:00pm.
The speaker for this program is:
|Sean R. McGowan |
Partner, Real Estate and Redevelopment & Land Use Departments
Public private partnerships (PPPs), including the redevelopment process and the agreements that result from PPPs such as Redevelopment Agreements and Financial Agreements, can often be intimidating for governmental agencies, property owners and developers that have never negotiated or executed these types of agreements with a municipality. If the property to be developed qualifies, however, the benefits of entering into a Redevelopment Agreement with a municipality provides distinct advantages over the traditional development process.
This webinar will comprehensively address the benefits, pitfalls, and potential issues related to redevelopment and related agreements, as well as other forms of PPPs.
Topics to be addressed during this complimentary webinar include:
- Legal issues commonly encountered when entering into such agreements
- Statutory requirements for Redevelopment and Financial Agreements
- Structuring and drafting the agreements
- Processing and approval of the agreements
- Potential pitfalls of entering into such agreements
- Other forms of public private partnerships
If you were unable to attend, please view the Program Recording.