Robert S. Goldsmith, co-chair of the firm’s Redevelopment & Land Use Department, will moderate a live webinar on “The Impact of Electric Vehicles on Commercial Real Estate” on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 from 11:30am – 12:30pm. The program will be presented by the New Jersey Chapter of NAIOP.
Eighteen million electric vehicles will likely travel over America’s roads in the next ten years. For the CRE industry, what are the challenges and opportunities associated with electric vehicles? Mr. Goldsmith will lead a panel discussion exploring the following issues:
- Should “range anxiety” influence CRE siting decisions?
- What are the critical infrastructure issues?
- Are you prepared to comply with federal, state, and local electric vehicle mandates?
- When does and doesn’t installing charging stations make economic sense?
- What financial incentives are available to offset your costs?
- Are New Jersey’s electric vehicle and parking requirements retroactive?
Mr. Goldsmith's practice focuses on redevelopment, downtown and urban revitalization, transit oriented development, project financing and incentives, sustainable building initiatives and public-private partnerships. His experience encompasses counseling clients on the specialized issues in redevelopment related to parking demand, design and construction.
Additional program information and registration details can be found on the NAIOP NJ website.