Senwan H. Akhtar, an attorney in the firm’s Corporate and Real Estate Departments, will moderate a Middlesex County Bar Association (MCBA) seminar on “Timely Title Issues” on April 24 at the MBCA’s office in New Brunswick from 5:30-7:30pm. Ms. Akhtar serves as co-chair of the MCBA Real Estate Committee.
The program will address title insurance policy covered risks, an American Land Title Association (ALTA) endorsement update, insuring leasehold interests, survey, boundary line and access issues, water rights and riparian issues as well as bankruptcy and foreclosure issues.
Ms. Akhtar’s experience includes the representation of companies in general corporate matters, private venture financings, employment agreements, distribution and licensing agreements, and the structuring of new business entities and joint ventures. She represents sellers and purchasers in all aspects of real estate acquisitions and dispositions, including office buildings, industrial facilities, shopping centers, and residential developments.
For more information on the seminar, visit www.mcbalaw.com.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Alternative Energy & Sustainable Development
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Cannabis Industry
- Community Association
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Law
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events