Michael K. Feinberg and Brian R. Selvin, partners in the firm’s Tax, Trusts & Estates Department, will be on the faculty for the two-day seminar “Trusts: The Ultimate Guide,” to be presented on June 22 & 23, 2017 from 9:00am – 4:30pm. The program will be presented by the National Business Institute at the Home2 Suites by Hilton in Hasbrouck Heights.
Mr. Feinberg, Mr. Selvin and their fellow panelists will lecture on a broad range of issues, including:
- Key Parties, Terms, Legal Concepts
- Revocable vs. Irrevocable and Revocable to Irrevocable
- Living vs. Testamentary Trusts
- Marital/Disclaimer Trusts Post-ATRA
- Grantor Trusts
- IRA Trusts
- Medicaid-Planning Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Asset Protection Trusts: Domestic and Offshore
- Charitable Trusts
- Legal Ethics
- Trust Decanting, Modification, Dissolution, and Constructive Trusts
- Tax Deduction with Trusts
Mr. Feinberg's practice focuses on estate planning, estate administration, elder law, wills and trusts, tax and business planning for individuals, corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies, and tax controversies.
Mr. Selvin concentrates his practice in the areas of estate and tax planning, estate administration, probate and trust litigation, wills and trusts, business succession planning, and tax controversy before federal and state tax authorities as well as federal and state Tax Courts.
Additional details and registration at: http://bit.ly/2nWxdN7