Marc J. Gross, Esq., a partner at the law firm of Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith, Ravin, Davis & Himmel LLP in Roseland, together with other business leaders from Essex County, has formed the North Jersey Business Council. The Council consists of business owners, executives, licensed professionals and senior sales people of established firms. The group was formed to provide a network to discuss business development issues, to enhance communication skills and to improve business relations. Members meet every other Tuesday morning for breakfast at Nero’s Grill in Livingston.
The Board of Directors for the Council includes Gross, Bruce Fish, president of Signal Sign Co., Scott Krieger, CPA, partner at Ebrenkrantz, Sterling & Co, LLC, Robert Settlow of Millenium Home Mortgage, Stuart Vorcheimer, senior vice president at Fleet Bank, and Stephen Weichert, Esq., at Poles, Tublin, Stratakis, Gonzalez and Weichert LLP. According to Gross, "The Council is comprised of a dynamic group of business leaders dedicated to expanding their network as well as improving skills to be more effective in meeting the needs of their customers and clients."
A resident of Livingston, Gross was named by the New Jersey Law Journal as one of the leading 40 attorneys in the state under the age of 40. He represents corporate, partnership, banking and individual clients and has experience litigating and resolving partnership and corporate conflicts, trademark issues, employment and complex commercial disputes on behalf of numerous business entities. Gross concentrates his practice in business counseling and trial practice in the state and federal courts.
Anyone interested in joining the Council can call the Council’s administrator, Beth Lipman, at 973-740-8815.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Construction Contracting & Risk Management Practice Group
- Construction Disputes Practice Group
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development Practice Group
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events