The firm’s representation of Avidan Management LLC in a 2012 transaction, the single largest sale of industrial property in northern New Jersey in recent years, has earned our team a position as Finalists for the Deal of the Year Award, presented by the New Jersey Chapter of NAIOP, the commercial real estate development association.
The Greenbaum legal team was led by partner Jack Fersko, and also included partners Kenneth T. Bills and Regina E. Schneller. The deal involved the sale by affiliates of Avidan Management of a nine-building industrial portfolio comprised of approximately 2.6 million square feet of warehouse, cold storage and office space in northern New Jersey to an affiliate of Cohen Asset Management, Inc. for over $162 million.
Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, LP (HFF) marketed the portfolio on behalf of the seller, under the lead of HFF Managing Director Michael Nachamkin. The transaction team was also comprised of James C. McDonald of CFC Advisors, in the role of business consultant to Avidan Management.
The Deal of the Year award winners will be announced at NAIOP NJ’s 26th Annual Commercial Real Estate Awards Gala on May 9, 2013.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Law
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events