Robert C. Schachter, a real estate partner in the Woodbridge office of Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith, Ravin, Davis & Himmel LLP, has been selected for inclusion in The International Who’s Who of Real Estate Lawyers 2004. Schachter is one of four attorneys to receive this recognition in New Jersey.
Schachter is chair of the firm’s Real Estate Department. He concentrates his practice in all aspects of real estate, with a particular emphasis on commercial leasing, as well as extensive experience in the areas of commercial mortgage financing, real estate brokerage, acquisitions, land use planning and zoning. Schachter is a member of the American College of Real Estate Lawyers and is listed in Chambers USA - America’s Leading Business Lawyers 2004-2005 guide as a leading individual in the Real Estate practice area. He is a co-author of New Jersey Real Estate Forms: Practice (Michie 1992, Lexis Law Publishing). He presently teaches commercial leasing at the Real Estate Institute of Monmouth University.
The International Who’s Who of Real Estate Lawyers includes 349 lawyers in 34 jurisdictions considered leaders in the field of real estate. Lawyers are nominated for inclusion by their peers and then extensive research is conducted to refine the selection to those considered the pre-eminent lawyers in the field. There is no fee for inclusion in the listing.
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith, Ravin, Davis & Himmel LLP has offices located in Woodbridge and Roseland, New Jersey. For more information, call 732-549-5600 or visit the firm’s web site at www.greenbaumlaw.com.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Construction Contracting & Risk Management Practice Group
- Construction Disputes Practice Group
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development Practice Group
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events