Marc J. Gross, a partner in the Roseland office of Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP, was recently installed as President-Elect of the Essex County Bar Association (ECBA). With more than a one hundred year history and with over 3,000 members, the ECBA is the second largest association of attorneys in New Jersey.
Gross, a member of Greenbaum’s Litigation Department, concentrates his practice with a particular emphasis on business counseling and trial practice in the state and federal courts, representing corporate, partnership, banking and individual clients. He has significant experience litigating and resolving partnership and corporate conflicts, trademark issues, employment and complex commercial disputes on behalf of numerous business entities.
In 2005, NJBIZ magazine cited Gross as one of the forty most prominent business leaders in the state under the age of 40. He is a recipient of the Young Lawyers’ Section Achievement Award from the Essex County Bar Association (1999) and in August 2002, Gross was selected by the New Jersey Law Journal as one of the leading 40 attorneys in the state under the age of 40. He serves as president and founding member of the North Jersey Business Council, a non-profit, which assists professionals, entrepreneurs and chief executives in building business relationships. Gross is a Phi Beta Kappa, cum laude, graduate of The George Washington University, and received his law degree from the University’s National Law Center.
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP has offices located in Woodbridge and Roseland, New Jersey. For more information, call 732-549-5600 or visit the firm's web site at www.greenbaumlaw.com.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Construction Contracting & Risk Management Practice Group
- Construction Disputes Practice Group
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development Practice Group
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events