Meryl A.G. Gonchar, co-chair of the firm’s Real Estate Department, was recently installed as Secretary of the New Jersey State Association of Jewish Federations (NJSAJF). The installation took place on July 8, 2013 at the NJAJF Annual Meeting. Ms. Gonchar serves on NJSAJF’s Executive/Operations Committee and on the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors. She is also President of Women's Philanthropy of the Jewish Federation of Greater Middlesex County.
Ms. Gonchar is chair of the Land Use Practice Group at Greenbaum. Her practice encompasses all aspects of land use and zoning and land use litigation. She appears regularly before planning and zoning boards throughout the state on behalf of property owners and developer clients in connection with all types of residential, commercial, industrial and mixed use projects, and also represents clients in related litigation before the Superior Court of New Jersey.
NJSAJF serves as a government affairs liaison between the group’s member federations and beneficiary agencies and the Congress and State Legislature. NJSAJF also promotes statewide support on behalf of the relationship between New Jersey’s citizens and government and the people and government of Israel.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Alternative Energy & Sustainable Development
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Cannabis Industry
- Community Association
- Condemnation & Eminent Domain
- Corporate & International Human Rights Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Law
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- White Collar Defense
- News & Events