Stacy M. Manobianca, an attorney in the Litigation Department of Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP, was re-elected as Chair of the Young Lawyers Division of the Essex County Bar Association.
Ms. Manobianca, a member of the firm’s Product Liability Practice Group, focuses her practice in complex product liability litigation involving motor vehicle manufacturers, premises liability and asbestos litigation. She is a member of the NJ State Bar Association and the NJ Women Lawyers Association. She previously served as Co-Chair of Essex County Law Day (2007-2010) and Judge of the Gibbons Interscholastic Moot Court Competition, Seton Hall University School of Law (2005-2009).
Ms. Manobianca received her B.A. from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and her J.D., cum laude, from Seton Hall University School of Law
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP has over 100 attorneys in four main practice departments, Litigation, Real Estate, Corporate, and Tax, Trusts and Estates, and 19 practice areas offering comprehensive legal services. The firm has offices located in Woodbridge and Roseland, New Jersey. For more information, call Erin P. Faltin at 732-549-5600 or visit the firm's web site at www.greenbaumlaw.com.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Cannabis Industry
- Community Association
- Construction Contracting & Risk Management
- Construction Disputes
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events