As a lawyer, I envision myself as a bridge to my clients' success. Each day, I commit myself to putting forward the effort to achieve that goal and feel grateful for the opportunity to have that impact.
Ms. Moussavian concentrates her practice in litigation. She assists in the representation of clients in various matters including contract disputes, employment discrimination claims, insurance matters, and arbitration proceedings.
Honors & Awards
- While attending law school, Ms. Moussavian was recognized as a Dorothy Day scholar, as a Leadership Fellow, and as a Bergen County Bar Foundation Law School Scholar
- Comments Editor, Seton Hall Legislative Journal
More Activities & Experience
- While attending law school, Ms. Moussavian was a student advocate in the Conflict Management program, which included the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York Mediation Program (2018), the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey Settlement Conference Practicum (2019), and the FINRA Investor Advocacy Project (2018-2019). She represented clients in mediation and settlement conferences before the federal court for various civil actions and in securities-related disputes before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority. As a student advocate, Ms. Moussavian's efforts obtained one of the highest settlements in the program's history in an employment discrimination case.
- Senator, Seton Hall University School of Law Student Bar Association (2016-2018)
- Student Mentor, Seton Hall University School of Law (2018-2019)
- Ms. Moussavian is a native speaker of Farsi
Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D. cum laude, 2019
John Jay College of Criminal Justice (CUNY), B.A., cum laude, 2015
- New Jersey, 2019
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2020
- Former law clerk to The Honorable Jose L. Fuentes, Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division (2019 - 2020)