Five Individuals Selected for “Lawyer of the Year” Recognition
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP is pleased to announce that 40 of the firm’s attorneys have been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2017 (a trademark of Woodward/White, Inc.).
In addition, five of the firm’s partners have been selected as a 2017 “Lawyer of the Year” in their respective areas of practice:
- David L. Bruck in Litigation – Bankruptcy (Woodbridge metro area)
- Meryl A.G. Gonchar in Litigation – Land Use and Zoning (Woodbridge metro area)
- William D. Grand in Litigation – Environmental (Woodbridge metro area)
- Lawrence P. Maher in Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law (Woodbridge metro area)
- Ann M. Waeger in Environmental Law (Woodbridge metro area)
The selection of lawyers for inclusion in Best Lawyers is based on a comprehensive annual peer-review survey in which leading attorneys cast their votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. The complete methodology is available here.
A complete listing of the firm’s attorneys in the 2017 edition of Best Lawyers follows, listed alphabetically within 38 practice areas:
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Director of Marketing & Business Development
Erin P. Faltin
Assistant Director of Marketing & Business Development