Six Individuals Selected for “Lawyer of the Year” Recognition
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP is pleased to announce that 42 of the firm’s attorneys have been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2016 (a trademark of Woodward/White, Inc.).
In addition, six of the firm’s partners have been selected as 2016 “Lawyer of the Year” " in their respective areas of practice:
- Dennis A. Estis in Construction Law (Woodbridge metro area)
- W. Raymond Felton in Mergers & Acquisitions Law (Woodbridge metro area)
- Meryl A.G. Gonchar in Land Use and Zoning Law (Woodbridge metro area)
- Barry S. Goodman in Litigation-Real Estate (Woodbridge metro area)
- Mark H. Sobel in Family Law (Newark metro area)
- Ann M. Waeger in Real Estate Law (Woodbridge metro area)
The selection of lawyers for inclusion in Best Lawyers is based on a comprehensive annual peer-review survey in which leading attorneys cast their votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. The complete methodology is available here.
A complete listing of the firm’s attorneys in the 2016 edition of Best Lawyers follows, listed alphabetically within 38 practice areas:
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Director of Marketing & Business Development
Erin P. Faltin
Assistant Director of Marketing & Business Development